Superior mold cavity support
Runipsys’ Premier Coolant Free Hot Half Solution for Sequential Hot Runner Systems.
Modulflow is a self-contained third part of the mold which includes all of the standard mechanical, thermal and hydraulic/pneumatic components of a sequential hot runner and is optimized to provide industry leading mold support in sequential systems.
- Compact stack height of 120 mm (bushing C) to 140mm (Bushing A and B) with smaller stack heights of 60mm and 80mm if your design allows the valve drive units to be incorporated into the back/top plate.
- Industry leading mechanical support to aid against parting line flashes
- Quick and safe to assembly
- Quick and simple with plates designed by Runipsys so your product will work out of the box.
- Save on costs, machine the hot half plate in house and let Runipsys install it for you
- Cylinder and plate do not require water cooling
- Improve TRS rate of the plant
- High technical performance in sequential injection
- Value added improvements: best technical solution for 2K-injection, family tool, thin plate design and natural fiber
- Simple and safe handling
- Isolated hydraulic and electrical components
- Hydraulic components designed directly into the back/top plate eliminating the need for disassembly and easily accessible line side.
- Simple assembly and disassembly
- High performance tip technology for aesthetic or glass fiber reinforced parts
- Valve gates actuated by hydraulic (100 bar/1450 psi or 50 bar/725 psi max. pressures) or pneumatic power with our optional micro solenoid solution